LONGARM QUILTING SERVICE FEES
Rush Order Fee: If you need a quilt finished by a certain date, we will charge a standard fee of $25.00 for Edge to Edge quilting and $50.00 for Custom quilting per quilt.
Edge to Edge All Over Quilting (E2E): Starts at $.0175 - $0.025 psi depending on how light or heavy you want the quilting to be.
Light: $0.0175 psi
Medium: $0.0185 psi
Heavy/Complex Patterns: $0.02 - .025 psi
Combo E2E & Custom: Starts at $.025 - $.03 psi
Light to Medium: $0.025 psi
Medium to Heavy: $0.03 psi
Custom Quilting: Starts at $0.03 - $0.08 psi (per square inch) depending on how detailed and how many patterns are used.
Light: $0.03 - $0.04 psi
Medium: $0.04 - $.05 psi
Heavy: $0.05 - $.08 psi
Specialty Custom Quilting: Starts at $0.08 - $0.12 psi (per square inch). This includes applique, block of the month, sampler quilts, heirloom quilts etc...
Light/Ditching: $0.08 - $0.10 psi
Applique/Backfill: $0.10 - $0.12 psi
- Light Quilting: $4.00
- Medium Quilting: $6.00
- Heavy Quilting: $8.00
Seaming: $10.00 per seam - If I need to sew and iron your back or make it larger to fit on the quilting frame, this charge will be assessed.
Extra Trimming: $10.00 - We will charge a trimming fee if the top fabric, backing or both needs to be squared and trimmed in order to load it on the machine straight. However, trimming the quilt after its been quilted is a FREE service included with every quilt if desired.
- $.16 per running inch - Hand Binding Only (you prepare and sew on the binding)
- $.21 per running inch - Cut and prepare strips for machine sewing on the front of the quilt and hand binding on the back. (I do it all) (Example: if the finished quilt is 60"x60", take 60" x 4, (for all 4 sides) = 240" . Times 240" by $.21 = $50.40 to have this size quilt hand bound.)
Batting We Use:
- HOBBS 80/20 Cotton Poly Blend - Natural & Bleached White
- HOBBS Poly-down Lo Loft .
- HOBBS Washable Wool
- Legacy Bamboo 50/50
- HOBBS Cotton - Special Request Only
All prices are subject to change at the discretion of the quilter